Thursday, March 17, 2011

Days 7 and 8

Yesterday was pretty busy. I got the kitchen sink so clean I would now be willing to eat out of it, and I did some more counter de-cluttering. I am really getting the kitchen into shape. It is helping that I am keeping up with what I've already done. It's easier to do that than to have to start from square one all the time. I also made a pot of turkey and white bean chili, which gave me leftovers for lunch today.

Today is going to be crazy busy. First, today is Noah's 11th birthday. I can't believe it! He's such a big boy. He's doing so well and I'm eager to see how he progresses over the next few years.

As for the list of things to do, it will be easier to enumerate it:

1. Burn the papers. Yes, it's probably horrible environmentally, but it's what we do. It can either sit in a landfill or be burned here. Either way, it's bad.

2. Vacuum and dust the house.

3. Take out the trash.

4. Make a birthday cake and decorate it.

5. Make spaghetti and meatballs.

6. Do school.

7. Do laundry and hang it out. It's supposed to be kind of cloudy today, but it's also supposed to be around 50 degrees and breezy. It should work.

8. Clean up the dining room because we have a friend coming over for supper.

I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze some knitting in there, too. A girl has to have her priorities.

No comments: