Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 2

I didn't do any cleaning or sorting today because I had to go grocery shopping. That was enough to wipe me out. Since my knee is still ouchie from tripping over the dog, it took me forever to limp all over Olean. I did buy plastic sleeves for the portfolios, though. I will be cleaning the school bookshelf this weekend, and getting quite a bit of the portfolios done at the same time.

I also plan on tackling the kitchen counter to see if I can reduce the mess there. This coming week is supposed to be very nice, weatherwise, so I will be able to do a bunch of laundry to get the winter stuff put into proper bins, get my curtains and bedding all washed and sun bleach some garbage cans.

For now, it's bed! The dogs will be up in a few hours to go out. I wish I could just open the door and let them go, but I'm not sure they would come back. Past experience has made me very flinchy. Only a few more days of bundling up (I hope!).

1 comment:

Joy said...

There seem to be quite a few of us returning to blogging at the moment :-)

I hope you can find some time in the day for yourself xx