Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 3

I did get the kitchen counter mostly cleaned off today. That was nice. I really don't know why I let the mess creep up on me so much. I honestly don't know how people have perfectly neat and tidy houses all the time. I wonder what the chink in their armor is. One of my problems is that I don't have a lot of room for storage. I know there are people who have closets packed full of stuff so that no one sees their junk. We don't have closets in this house. Therefore, all of our junk is out for full view and assessment. I suppose it a way, it keeps us honest.

I also got the unique pleasure of cleaning up the mess after the toilet overflowed. I usually stand right there and make sure the five uses and subsequent TP go down without incident, but this time I got distracted. YUCK! Cleaning that mess led to another load of laundry, bringing today's total to 3 loads.

So, I didn't get to the school bookshelf, but that is on the list for tomorrow. We are having turkey and the works for supper, so I will have that delicious smell to work to tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading your blog. I have a crazy life, esp at work. sometimes i resent the disorganization of the house leadership. it just instantly destroys things in my district that i rsvp'd to. i wish i was in control for a day!!!