Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's still cold and yucky, but we are promised better weather for the weekend. I'll be very glad to see some sun and feel some warmth. DH got me a Boston Red Sox ball cap to wear out in the sun. I used to like getting a tan. Now, I'm not liking the wrinkles that I am getting around my eyes and mouth. Since there's no way I would ever get Botox, a hat is the answer.

We have a boxful of peeping chicks in the dining room. These are the boys we are raising to go into the freezer this fall. Noah asked what we should name them, and DH said that we shouldn't name them anything. We try not to name our food. I thought we were supposed to get turkeys today, too. Perhaps they will come tomorrow. At any rate, it's good to know that we will have hormone and antibiotic free food for the winter.

Oops! The garbage truck just went up the road. I'd better go get the trash put out!

No comments: